Rare Opportunity – Junior Dog Dayspa Stylist
About the business and the role
This well established and successful dog daycare centre business specialising in dog daycare, dog training, grooming and function hire, now has an opportunity for a Junior Dog Dayspa Stylist to join our energetic and fun team. This is a casual position.
To be considered for this very special position you will need excellent communication skills and outstanding client service ethics and a proven ability to exceed client expectations.
You will enjoy the challenge of ensuring all clients human and furry are treated with compassion, empathy in our crate free salon.
Job tasks and responsibilities
To be considered as a new member of the team you must have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills and a strong dedication to outstanding client service.
- A high level of professionalism, emotional intelligence and refined people skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand our health requirements for dogs groomed at the centre and be able to clearly communicate these to our clients.
- Take pride in your Dayspa work space and provide for the comfort of dogs and sanitation of the centre by keeping the dayspa area clean and odour free
- Physical strength and ability to lift and carry a dog without assistance.
- Be willing to learn how to groom with compassion and love
- Ability to operate equipment and use supplies pertinent to carrying out your duties, including but not limited to bathing and drying equipment and cleaning equipment and supplies.
Skills and experience
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience with handling dogs of all sizes.
- Employees must be able to read, write legibly, and communicate clearly in English both in person and on the telephone.